Method to Reduce Corruption In An Year
How only 200,000 activists spending at least 10 hrs hours and Rs 500 per month can reduce poverty , corruption in 1 year
This article is by Yuva Revolution to celebrate the week special “Right TO Recall”.
- We have shown in http://righttorecall.info/001.pdf in 4-pages that if we can force PM to issue proposed Citizen’s Voice(RTI2) Gazette Notification , then corruption and poverty will reduce in 4 months.
- This is explained further in detail in http://righttorecall.info/301.pdf chap-1 , chap-5 , chap-6 and chap-13.
- So how can we activist force PM and CMs to add RTI2 Gazette Notification? As we have said, we intend to convince citizens to ask PM to issue RTI2 Gazette Notification
- By informing 75 cr citizen voters that RTI2, MRCM and Right to Recall PM etc Gazette Notifications can reduce corruption , poverty in 4 months.
So how do we take this information to 75 cr citizens of India?
Do we need crores of activists and 1000s of crores of rupees? Well, communication does need people and money (money, not donations). But how many are needed to take the information about Right to Recall to the 75 cr citizens of India? Do we need crores of activists and 1000s of crores of rupees every year? NO. Just 200,000 activists spending Rs 500 a month are enough. How?
Let us say there are two lakh activists spending ten hours per month of their precious time and about Rs. 500 per month of their precious income. There will be no donations. Each activist will spend his money on his own or may form small pools of 4-5 people as they wish.
Then , with two lakh activists are spending ten hours per month at least and Rs. 500 per month at least of his time and income, there will be a normal or Gaussian distribution. Normal distribution means — if I ask you to get me 200,000 people each of height 5′ 6″, then at least say 10% will have height of 5′ 9″, some 5% will have height of 5′ 10″ and some 1% will be 6′ tall. Same way, if there are 200,000 activists willing to spend 10 hours a month, and Rs 500 of their own money, then some will be willing to spend 20 hours a month, some will be willing to spend 30 hours and some will be willing to spend 40 hours a months.
I am anticipating following distribution :
category-1 : 200,000 activists , spending 010 hours , Rs 0500 a month
category-2 : 020,000 activists , spending 050 hours , Rs 1000 a month
category-3 : 005,000 activists , spending 075 hours , Rs 2000 a month
category-4 : 000,500 activists , spending 100 hours , Rs 5000 a month
I repeat the money spending will be direct, without any form of donations.The activists will directly spend it on newspaper ads, pamphlet printing and distribution etc.
There are about 500 Loksabha Constituencies in India. On per Loksabha Constituency basis, the numbers are
category-1 : 400 activists , spending 010 hours , Rs 0500 a month
category-2 : 040 activists , spending 050 hours , Rs 1000 a month
category-3 : 010 activists , spending 075 hours , Rs 2000 a month
category-4 : 001 activists , spending 100 hours , Rs 5000 a month
So per Loksabha seat, we have about Rs 30 lakhs per year per Loksabha seat. At all India level, we have Rs 160 cr per year. All this money will never come to National, State or District headquarters. The money remains with the activist and is spent DIRECTLY by the activist or in pool of 3-4-5, never more than 5.
So we have about Rs. 30 lakhs per Loksabha constituency and with about 400 activists in each Loksabha constituency. Now how do we take this information to every home in India?
About half of this can be spent on advertisement in different leading regional newpapers every month . (Average cost of a front page black and white ad of size 30 cm x 2 columns is Rs 175,000. There are about four lakh families in one Loksabha Constituency, and we have projected 400 in a constituency. So on an average, one activist has to distribute about 1000 pamphlets of 32 pages, costing about Rs. 4 per pamphlet and DVD costing about Rs. 20 per DVD) . Now, spending on ads and pamphlets can be pooled by 2-5 persons and also collected over 1-2 months which will meet the requirements. In this way, in one year ,the citizens can spread the law draft for transparent complaint to all the citizens of this country.
But please note that money alone wont help. We do need 400 activists per Loksabha Constituency who are willing to answer RTR-related questions to people.
Posting the law draft for transparent complaint procedure for citizens-
CITIZENS VOICE Gazette notification
- if a woman voter or dalit voter or senior citizen voter or poor voter or farmer voter or ANY citizen- voter in his district submits a Right to Information application or complaint against corruption or any affidavit to the Collector and requests to be put on the website of Prime Minister, the Collector or his designated clerk will issue a serial number and put that affidavit etc on the website of the Prime Minister for a fee of Rs 20 per page.
- if a woman voter or a dalit voter or a , senior citizen voter or a poor voter or a farmer voter or ANY citizen-voter , comes with voter ID, and specifies Yes-No on an RTI application, Village complaint or any affidavit submitted in clause-1, the Patwari will enter his Officer Yes-No on the PM‟s website with his voter-ID and give a printed receipt for Rs 3 fee. The Patwari will also allow citizen to change his Yes-No for Rs 3 fee. The fee will be Re 1 for BPL card holder
- This CITIZENS`VOICE/JANTA KI AWAZ GN is not a referendum procedure. The Yes-No count will not be a binding on PM, CMs, officers, If over 37 crore women voters, dalit voters, senior citizen voters, poor voters, farmer voters or ANY 37 crore citizen-voters register Yes on a given affidavit, then the PM may or need not take necessary action on the RTI application affidavit ; or the PM may or need not resign. PM‟s decision will be final.
I summarize the CITIZENS`VOICE/JANTA KI AWAZ gazette-notification law as
- If a citizen wants, then by visiting Collector‟s office, he can put Complaint/RTI application/Proposal on PM‟s website.
- If a citizen supports an application, complain etc, then by visiting Talati‟s (Patwari etc) office, citizen can register his support to an Complaint/RTI application/Proposal on PM`s website for a Rs 3/- fee.